Roger Gutner MD Patient Reviews

2.3

January 8th, 2016
He has been my primary physician since we moved to Gilford over nine years ago until his recent retirement. He treated my health issues successfully and my health is much improved from being his patient. Disappointed that he just retired.

May 30th, 2014
This quack has got to be the worst jerk/idiot should be barred from ever practing medicine! The rudest dr I've ever had to deal with! He gives LRGH a very bad name. He wants to push holistic medicine as an excuse for doing his job. He does no patient background check nor does he care about their condition just that "he's the dr" and no one knows more than he does. His only excuse is "he doesn't have to discuss why he won't prescribe meds that are needed for a disabled elder patient. The area pharmacies don't like dealing with him either they don't like his attitude.

July 2nd, 2012
No Nonsense and To the Point
But, I never feel rushed. When I moved back to New Hampshire from Florida I was on several medications. Through his work and effort I am only on one and that dosage is half of what it was. Dr. Gutner doesn't sugar coat anything and he is very straightforward. At first, I did find this a bit off putting, but his direct manner and his way of digging to the real root of an issue or a problem really make me trust him. He also does have a very dry, but great sense of humor.

January 27th, 2012
He is the worst
a COMPLETE moron. Wouldn't advice ANYONE to ever use this idiot. Wrong diagnosis of Lou Gehrig disease that cost my mother her life.

June 9th, 2009
This Dr. is Extremely RUDE!

March 4th, 2009
My husband and I have found Dr Gutner to be a caring professional that always takes the time to LISTEN. Never feel rushed in his office. He gives you facts and straight talk. We feel very cared for. Good sense of humor too.

January 1st, 2009
This guy is arrogant!!! He let us know that HE'S the DOCTOR. After not seeing me for more than a month my condition worsened. Rather than seeing me to determine what best to do, he told me to double my medicine and see him in a couple of weeks. I think he neither knows nor cares what he's doing. The feeling I get is not to bother him. I'm changing doctors.// The office staff is nice and makes sure I can get in but who wants to see this guy???

August 15th, 2008
This physician needs to retire. Has absolutely NO bedside manner. Couldn't get a referral to a cardiac specialist even though I had one before moving here. Have a major cardiac issue. Will travel to Concord after attempting to get referral on two occasions. Dr. very aloof & condescending.