A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sherman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Howard Sherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Roger Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Sherman practices Ophthalmology near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH.
See Mount Vernon Ophthalmologists.