Learn more about Dr. Roger Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sherman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Howard Sherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Roger Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Sherman practices Ophthalmology near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH.
See Mount Vernon Ophthalmologists.