A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hsio-Hsion Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Wang practice?
- Dr. Roger Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Wang practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.