A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Haab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Haab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haab graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Haab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Haab MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Haab practice?
- Dr. Roger Haab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Haab practices Internal Medicine near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dekalb, IL.
See Sycamore Internists.