Dr. Henry Hadley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Hadley?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 3rd, 2012

Not that great of a doctor with 33 years experience.

I had my vasectomy surgery on a Monday night. They gave me pain meds for two days worth. On the third day I ran out but was still in extreme pain. When I called I was disconnected three times before I got through to a woman named Sandy. I told her the problem I was having with pain and she seemed somewhat put out. She told me the office was busy and that they would call me back later on the evening. Here I am in extreme pain and out of pills and this was her answer to me. They did eventually did call back to let me know I would not be receiving any more pain pills and that I should take Tylenol. Its pretty hard to get any compassion from this office after your surgery and dont expect that a woman named Sandy will understand what it feels like to have your balls operated on. I would not take my neighbors barking dog to this place for a vasectomy. NOT Recommended!!!! Find a better doctor!!!!!

September 22nd, 2015