Learn more about Dr. Roger Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajjar
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hajjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hajjar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Joseph Hajjar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Roger Hajjar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hajjar practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Cardiologists.