A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hajjar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Joseph Hajjar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Roger Hajjar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hajjar practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.