Learn more about Dr. Roger Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajjar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hajjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hajjar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Joseph Hajjar MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Roger Hajjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hajjar practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.