Learn more about Dr. Roger Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dwain Hall DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Hall practice?
- Dr. Roger Hall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hall practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Claremont, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.