A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dwain Hall DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Hall practice?
- Dr. Roger Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hall practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.