A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Halterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halterman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Halterman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hamilton Halterman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Halterman practice?
- Dr. Roger Halterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Halterman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: White Sulphur Springs, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Oncologists.