A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hartl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hartl, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hartl, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartl graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hartl MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Hartl practice?
- Dr. Roger Hartl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hartl practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.