A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hartl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hartl, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hartl, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Disc Surgery
- General Neurosurgery; Spine Surgery; Neurosurgery; Surgery
- Head Trauma Spinal and Head Injuries Rheumatoid Arthritis Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Scoliosis Spinal Tumors Complex Spinal Surgery Spinal Fractures Spine Injuries Microsurgery of the Spine Vertebroplasty Spinal Access Surgery Artificial Disc Lumbar Herniated Disc Cervical Disc Herniations Kyphoplasty Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery Microdiscectomy Spinal Cord Injury Spine Surgery Neurosurgery Spine Diseases Sports Injuries Spinal Stenosis Global Health
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Head Injuries Rheumatoid Arthritis Scoliosis Spinal Tumors Head Trauma Microsurgery of the Spine Vertebroplasty Hyperhidrosis Spinal Fractures Lumbar Herniated Disc Kyphoplasty Artificial Disc Cervical Disc Herniations Spinal Cord Injury Spine Surgery Microdiscectomy
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartl graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hartl MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Hartl practice?
- Dr. Roger Hartl has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hartl practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.