A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hicks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hicks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger G Hicks MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Roger Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hicks practices Emergency Medicine near Marysville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Marysville Emergency Physicians.