Dr. Roger Hill DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Marietta, GA

February 27th, 2017
GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF
We have used Dr. Hill for our family for about 28 years. Our kids grew up going to him & still do. He has always taken good care of us. Our whole family trusts his experience & care & thinks a lot of him for it. We has referred us to specialists throughout the years as needed & we were pleased with that care also. His staff is always so pleasant & we appreciate them so much. When you are sick that means a lot. We have referred people to Dr. Hill over the years & they have gotten the same results. We are blessed to have found a Doctor that we have trusted all these years!

December 7th, 2015
i went to see mr hill with stomach pain, it was cancer. roger called me at home with results of xray. the folow-up was great , he knew who to send me too. he talks to you

April 17th, 2013
Had to find another MD. I have diabates and the level of care was poor. He would come into to the exam room, sit in his chair across the room from me, cross his legs with scrip pad in hand and ask what he could do for me. I am the one who had to ask for orders for a mammogram and any other treatment needed.

November 13th, 2012
Not the doctor for us
My husband and I both received poor care from Dr. Hill. He was not only rude and didn't listen but he prescribed the wrong medicine. His staff didn't follow up when they said they would. Office is also overpowered with air freshener.

April 3rd, 2012
He is an ok doctor as long as he r his staff is not questioned. The staff is substandard at best. They made many mistakes regarding my care.