A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hirchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirchak graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hirchak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Edward Hirchak DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Hirchak practice?
- Dr. Roger Hirchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hirchak practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.