A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hobgood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobgood
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobgood graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Hobgood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger L Hobgood DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Hobgood practice?
- Dr. Roger Hobgood has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hobgood practices Anesthesiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists.