Learn more about Dr. Roger Hollister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hollister, Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollister graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Roger Hollister MD is a male Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Roger R. Hollister practice?
- Dr. Roger Hollister has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hollister practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Rheumatologists.