Learn more about Dr. Roger Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Holman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Holman practice?
Dr. Roger Holman practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Coopersville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI.
See Coopersville Emergency Physicians, Coopersville Family Physicians, and Coopersville General Practitioners.