Dr. Roger Hsiung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Hsiung?

September 1st, 2017

Great doc for Colon issues!

Dr. Hsiung provides great care for colon health. He explains things well and knows his stuff. Thankful he was with my insurance.

January 14th, 2016

Great doctor who listens amd provides procedures or surgery only when needed. When those an be avoided, conservative measures used. Feel glad to have found him to help with my condition.

October 24th, 2015

Excellent treatment

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Hsiung and trust his judgment. He's very straight forward and honest, which rubbed me the wrong way at first but now I appreciate. He explained everything to me in detail, set out a treatment plan and always had time to listen to questions. I did everything he told me to do and recovered well. I feel like too many doctors, in general, are rushing people through their offices and don't care about patients but definitely not the case here. I definitely recommend!

September 22nd, 2015

Excellent care. Very satisfied.

April 16th, 2015

I will never visit this office again!!! Very pushy, only treatment is surgery. Never another option.

December 17th, 2014

Fistula surgery

I was diagnosed with a fistula. Dr Hsuing did an excellent surgery. I recommend him highly.

August 7th, 2014

I was impressed with this doctor and his staff. He is thorough, attentive and explains things fully. He likes conservative measures over surgery when appropriate. The staff is friendly and helpful, too.

July 22nd, 2014

Before i took my dad to see dr hsiung , i already know that he is well known as a colon rectal dr who uses the most advanced technology - robotic surgery to treat colon cancer or any colon diseases. This time very unfortunately my dad is diagnosed with colon cancer when he is already 86 year old. I was very worried about my dad and decided to take my dad to see dr hsiung when my dad didn't have insurance . Dr hsiung is not just medically good but personally very kind. From scheduling my father 's surgery to having it done , he didn't charge me the surgery fee at all ( except the facility fee, that's fair because the facility fee is not for the dr but the facility it's own) . He gave us time . That's a very BIG inpatient surgery and none of doctors is willing to collect nothing when a patient has no insurance for such this big surgery !!!!! Of course he heals my dad. Dr hsiung was trying to use robotic technology to perform this surgery for my dad however my father fainted before the surgery started and dr hsiung needs to perform the surgery right away with robotic technology . My father was in a very dangerous condition. Very very Fortunately, dr hsiung immediately saved my father's life and did a very very successful surgery on my father. He followed up well with my father's condition and I felt bad that we still owed him money and at the end we paid it all for him . I am really really really really thankful for him . My father is now having Medicaid . I understand one thing after what happen to my father. Before I thought all doctors r just for money but this dr is telling u what lives r ! That's a real dr and he really saved my father 's life. Thank u, dr hsiung.

July 18th, 2014

Great experience!

Dr. Hsiung has a range of reviews so I was a little nervous to see him. However, I was referred by another physician who assured me he is a well-trained and a well skilled physician and surgeon. My in office clinic visit and subsequent surgical experiences exceeded my expectations. Dr. hsiung really listens and cares, spending adequate time with you. Usually I feel Drs. Are rushed and in a hurry, but not this one. He is very present with you. Explains things. And the outcome of my surgery was great. I am very thankful to him.

July 10th, 2014

good dr and nice office

my mom had a colonoscopy from Dr Roger Hsiung. He is very knowledgeable and informed my mom about colonoscopy when my mom was super scared to have one. and what it turns out is it is very good because my mom feel like very normal after the colonoscopy. She feels like she just fell asleep and the colonsocpy has been well done!! one small polyp is found and removed i love this dr !!!

March 12th, 2014

Colonoscopy

I am 67 and had prior flexible sigmodoscopy tests with negative results but was reluctant about this procedure as it involves extensive preparation & sedation. Dr Hsiung is easy to talk to, answered all my questions & convinced me the full exam was the best option. Had the colonoscopy which wasn't painful at all 11 days ago & glad I did as 1 small benign polyp was found & removed. He explained the results & I'm due for retest in 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Hsiung.

January 9th, 2014

Dr. Hsiung treated me well!

As I was sitting in the waiting room for Dr. Hsiung (it was a long wait) I was reading the reviews on him and became nervous about meeting with him. I am pleased to say that my appointment with him turned out to be very comfortable and informative. He took time to speak to me and listen to my medical concerns in his office prior to taking me into the exam room instead of rushing through an exam as most doctors seem to do. He was careful and talked me through the exam process. When he diagnosed my problem he took time to make sure I understood what was needed for my treatment and explained the information in easy terms I could understand.