A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hurst, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pathologic Constriction
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger David Hurst MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Roger Hurst has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hurst practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomingdale, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.