Learn more about Dr. Roger Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hurst, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pathologic Constriction
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger David Hurst MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Roger Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hurst practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.