Learn more about Dr. Roger Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hurwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Septal Defects
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Infant Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurwitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Hurwitz practice?
Dr. Roger Hurwitz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Radiology, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians, Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists, Indianapolis Radiologists, and Indianapolis Cardiologists.