A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hurwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Septal Defects
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Infant Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Hurwitz MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Roger Hurwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hurwitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Pediatricians and Terre Haute Cardiologists.