Learn more about Dr. Roger Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hurwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Septal Defects
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Infant Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Hurwitz MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Roger Hurwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Hurwitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Pediatricians and Terre Haute Pediatric Specialists.