Learn more about Dr. Roger Iliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Iliff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iliff
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Iliff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iliff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger M Iliff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Iliff practice?
- Dr. Roger Iliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Iliff practices Family Medicine near Orinda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Orinda Primary Care Doctors.