Learn more about Dr. Roger Iliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Iliff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iliff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Iliff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iliff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger M Iliff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Iliff practice?
- Dr. Roger Iliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Iliff practices Family Medicine near Orinda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Orinda Primary Care Doctors.