A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Iliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Iliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Iliff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iliff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iliff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Iliff practice?
Dr. Roger Iliff practices Family Medicine near Albany, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA.
See Albany Family Physicians.