Family Practitioner
500 San Pablo Ave
2nd Floor
Albany, CA 94706
510-204-8130
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Superb Physician  |  show details
by Rev. Samuel H. Shafer on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Iliff is a real professional. He is quite knowledgeable, very thorough, listens carefully, and has a caring heart. He has been our family physician for over 10 years, and I would highly recommend him to any of our friends.

|  Nancy and B. J. Young  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Iliff has been our primary doctor for thirty years and has always been caring and professional. We direct our insurance so that Dr. Iliff can continue to be our physician

|  One of the best  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

We have been going to Dr. Iliff for thirty years now. There have been times when I have come to him for help with depression and he has - in the course of five minutes - treated me as effectively as some do in four one hour long sessions! Preventive medicine is up his alley. I am walking around with perfectly healthy knees at age 66 because he taught me some simple but extremely effective exercise for strengthening the quadriceps muscle that supports the knee cap. My knees were pretty gimpy -- I am fine and will most likely never need knee reconstruction.Unfortunately our out of whack health care system is cutting into his effectiveness. We have to pay higher and higher premiums -- he is forced to take on a heavier and heavier patient load. And the management geniuses who proscribe this are helping themselves to 33% of our health care expenses.