A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simpson, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital McCook
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger James Simpson MD and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Roger Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Simpson practices Otolaryngology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Otolaryngologists.