Learn more about Dr. Roger Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simpson, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital McCook
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger James Simpson MD and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Roger Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Simpson practices Otolaryngology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Otolaryngologists.