Dr. Roger Simpson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Simpson?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Roger Simpson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

sinus infection

very congenial, kind & caring I haven't seen for a few years but need his help & advice now

January 9th, 2011

Surgery Slasher

I was pregnant and having facial pressure and pain he said I needed surgery to prevent getting meningitis that would possibly harm my baby and or myself after 4 days of talking with family we decided to do it. He had told me that my sinuses were swollen shut and full of infection, the CT Scan 15 minutes before surgery showed nothing but a little swelling. I know have no sinus pathways and am in pain on a daily basis, my OB/GYN said it was ok to put me out on account of how far along I was and he spoke with Simpson about it, as they will me in for what was a 2 hour surgery they told me they would not be putting me out or using any type of pain medicines so I was awake for the whole absoulutely awful, painful thing I have ever gone through. Come to find out I had pregnancy rhinitis and as soon as I delivered it would go away. I delivered 15 days later the induced because of the pain from the surgery and the nerve damage that was done was putting to much stress on my baby. I don't know what is wrong with him but my Doctors were so upset they contacted the hospital and my records along with others were sent out for evaluation and he is what do I want to call it watched closely by the hopsital Administrator. I did not sue due to the fact I went in to depression having a beautiful healthy baby girl and being in pain constantly I missed the two year statue of limitations. Becareful get a second opinion please, I don't know if this will actually get posted but it gives me some satisfation just putting it down on his patient reviews.

October 27th, 2009

An Excellent Doctor

I travel 300 miles to see him and consider myself fortunate to have such a professional as Dr. Simpson.

August 6th, 2008

Amazing ENT

Dr. Roger Simpson has found tumors in both my husband and my Grandfather-in-law that had been misdiagnosed by other physicians. Thanks to Dr. Simpson the growth of the tumors was stopped, and in the case of my husband, removed. I would recommend Dr. Simpson to anyone who has a problem in their ears, nose or throat.

September 18th, 2017