A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flowers Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Roger Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Williams practices Urology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Enterprise, AL.
See Dothan Urologists.