A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Jou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Jou MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Jou practice?
- Dr. Roger Jou has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Jou practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.