Dr. Roger Allen MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Elizabethtown, KY

January 28th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Allen for the past 9 years. I have total confidents in him. He has took the time with me to explain what is going on. A very good Dermatoloy Dr.

July 13th, 2010
THANKFUL
DR.ROGER ALLEN IS A RARITY IN TODAYS MEDICAL FIELD. HE IS VERY PROFESSINAL AND FRIENDLY. HE WILL ALSO TAKE THE NECESSARY TIME TO EVALUATE YOUR PURPOSE FOR THE VISIT. HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ME BEING ALIVE TODAY. HE FOUND A MELOMOMA (STAGE 1) ON ME THAT I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF HAVING. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR. ALLEN TO ANYONE.

May 16th, 2010
Excellent doctor excellent staff very experienced

May 13th, 2010
Dr Allen has been my dermatoligist for several years now. He took me in as a patient when I was in bad shape cancer wise. I have several underlying problems that require an agressive treatment of my skin cancers and precancers. Having Leukemia I have no doubt that Dr Allen treatments have saved me from serious problems. He is the third dermatologist I have seen and his knowledge far surpasses the first two. He leaves no question unanswered. I have become knowledgeable of my condition because he took the time to teach me. He is the best doctor I have now and I have several. He is a very kind and understanding person. He would be my first recommendation to anyone in need of his care. He has a kind and caring staff who do an outstanding job. I guess as professionals go this man is outstanding in his field. With this review I would like to think him for his service to me.