Dr. Roger Chang Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Roger Chang?

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Great Dr. And great staff

rude

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Very rude told me it was all in my head and that i needed to be medicated

He didn't give up

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I had a serious sleeping problem. It affected my work I was scared to drive. I was falling asleep all the time. My Husband would wake me up when he got home from work I was still in my car. I went to Dr.Chang and explain to him what was happening. The first thing he asked me was what was wrong with my back. Well I had no idea I told him I wasn't there for my back I was there because I couldn't stay awake. He still wanted an X-ray done. And I had to do blood work also. I didn't know I was suppose to make the appointment for sleep study I always thought the Dr Office did that kind of stuff. We had a ruff time with who was suppose to do what. Well time went by neither of us did anything about my problem. Then it happen I was sent home from work FMLA I wasn't allowed to go back until I had a clean bill of health. And Dr Chang had an Idea of what was wrong but he wanted me to see a neurologist to get the advise from a specialist to verify what he thought to be correct. And yes he was correct I have Narcolepsy with the correct Medicine I have never felt better I have been misdiagnose for years from different Doctors. And Dr Chang was honest with me he told me He didn't know what was wrong with me. Now I feel great and for that I Thank him. I just went to him last week for my back pain and now I am going to physical Therapy I told him He fixed my sleeping now please fix this problem and He told me that my back is an easy fix my Narcolepsy was hard. But he didn't quit and For once he didn't give me antidepressant thank god every doctor I have talked to gave me those things The last one Made me sleep more than you could ever imagine. I have told everyone how wonderful Dr Chang is and how he sent me to someone that could help. And how honest he was He was so worried about me loosing my job. But I told him it didn't matter because I couldn't go back until I had a clean bill of health. I just hope he doesn't leave Batavia. And yes I too thought he was young But he took care of me with flying colors and I am so happy he gave me my life back I am thriving at my job now .And I cant tell you how better I feel and how everyone said I am so different and it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Dr Chang not giving up. Thank You so Very Much. And one more thing I have one friend that has switch doctors he has an appointment tomorrow I think. And he is Dr. Chang new patient and one more thing I didn't know anything about water pills and he explain to me very well

Just an Average Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Hopefully you will catch him when he isn't tired. TWICE when I saw him, he was dozing off and he's a young guy, what's up with that? He's just the typical sniffles and cough doctor of today, he is in over his head when it's something serious. Loves to throw antidepressants at you, maybe gets his kickbacks from the legal drug pushers that funnel into his office by the twos with their suitcases and free stuff for the doc and staff. If you have a cough, go to him I guess, but if it's something serious you are wasting your money and time. Even some of his staff feel this way.

Posted on November 9th, 2016