Dr. Roger Kaldawy MD Patient Reviews

June 16th, 2017
Kaldawy is not for you!

April 20th, 2017
Quality eye check
I have never had a better eye check in my life. People complaining about wait time do not understand this is not an optometrist office. Those are physicians giving eye care....a complete and in depth check. My check was the best test I've ever had. The wait time is for good reasons: First there was paper work then a first technician checks my vision then I was dilated and this all takes time. When I went to another room it is because it has to be a dark room to dilate. The doctor was patient and asked me twice if I had other concerns. This is the first pair of glasses I can see through!

October 31st, 2016
Best in Milford
I went to that other eye doc over at West St - didn't like his corny humor and pompous attitude. I much prefer Dr Kaldawy instead!

October 29th, 2016
Had enough
I have been going here for years and I have had enough. The wait times are excessive, and show a complete lack of consideration. I have set up appointments on the first available time in the morning, and I show up to find multiple people in the waiting room. That tells me there was little consideration for anyone's time that was booked at the same hour. The times with physician are rushed...barely spending more than a few minutes with patient (no doubt driven by all those people waiting). Also, in the last four visits I keep being charged for a refraction procedure they never did. I should not have to keep disputing the charges after every appointment. I have noticed a tendency lately of suggesting extra procedures that do not seem necessary. The staff could be friendlier too, given the frustration most of us are feeling after sitting in two different waiting rooms for an hour. Looking forward to the day when another opthomologists opens shop in Franklin.

August 21st, 2016
Absolutely the best
Dr Kaldawy is the best ophthalmologist here in Milford. Had my cataracts removed by him at the surgery center at Waltham using latest laser assisted cataract removal. No other place in the Milford area could offer such breakthrough and unparalleled technology.

August 17th, 2016
Disappointing
Wait times are excessive by any standard of measure. Many people in waiting room get shifted to other waiting rooms behind closed doors. Medical staff call patients by last name. No Mr. No Mrs. . Admin staff are generally ok

September 22nd, 2015
20/20
Doctor Kaldawy earns 5 stars in every category in diagnosing and performing a recent cataract surgery on both of my eyes. The procedure was painless and incredibly successful. This success was due to the expertise of Doctor Kaldawy and the professionalism of his staff. As a result I no longer need glasses. My thanks again to the good doctor.

August 18th, 2015
This is my eye center for life!
I would not go anywhere else! I am a retired optician and spent my entire professional life working with eye doctors. This is the center to go to. This is a medical eye care practice and provides eye care second to none. In all my professional experience, I have never seen better eye exams performed and better surgical results produced. This practice and in many aspects rivals the best, even in big Boston teaching hospitals where I trained. I take my elderly parents to this practice, my husband goes there and so do my kids. We have never seen such compassionate and skilled staff and doctors. We get checked by an optometrist or experienced technician first and then again, by the medical doctor...which is rare these days. This is my eye center for life!

March 11th, 2015
Hands down the best Dr. - while staff and time leaves a little to be desired
Doctor Kildawy is a fantastic ophthalmologist!! The best in fact. The wait time in his office is long and the office staff isnt the friendliest, but very minor considering his talent. I will continue to recommend him and see him because he is so so so knowledgeable and personable. He exudes a quiet confidence for which I have the utmost respect.

December 2nd, 2012
Best Doctor in Franklin
I have never been to a more professional and knowledgeable Doctor. I have many eye problems and have seen many Doctors before...just want to express how happy I am with the excellent care and results.

August 16th, 2012
I like this practice
I feel very comfortable with my Ophthalmologist. He took care of my entire family and I never wanted to go myself as I tend to be anxious...He was very patient and highly skilled. I now can see the best I've ever seen! Thank you Dr Kaldawy

August 9th, 2012
Outstanding practice and very professional
I have been a patient for many years and I can highly recommended this practice to anyone seeking the best in total eye care.The practice has outstanding doctors, technicians, and office staff as well as an optical dispensary with a licensed optician on the premises. It's nice to know that I don't have to travel to Boston for complicated procedures when I have this caring group in my backyard!