Dr. Roger Kaldawy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Kaldawy?

Best in Milford

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Initially went to the other guy in town on West St for a cataract consultation. Asked about femtosecond laser: they not only couldn't offer it, but they started talking down about the surgeons who perform it. I got skeptical and did more research and realized that Dr Kaldawy is one of the few ophthalmologists in the Milford area to offer femosecond laser assisted cataract surgery. Glad I chose him instead and I am extremely happy with his results!

Kaldawy is not for you!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Quality eye check

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I have never had a better eye check in my life. People complaining about wait time do not understand this is not an optometrist office. Those are physicians giving eye care....a complete and in depth check. My check was the best test I've ever had. The wait time is for good reasons: First there was paper work then a first technician checks my vision then I was dilated and this all takes time. When I went to another room it is because it has to be a dark room to dilate. The doctor was patient and asked me twice if I had other concerns. This is the first pair of glasses I can see through!

Best in Milford

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I went to that other eye doc over at West St - didn't like his corny humor and pompous attitude. I much prefer Dr Kaldawy instead!

Had enough

Posted on October 29th, 2016

I have been going here for years and I have had enough. The wait times are excessive, and show a complete lack of consideration. I have set up appointments on the first available time in the morning, and I show up to find multiple people in the waiting room. That tells me there was little consideration for anyone's time that was booked at the same hour. The times with physician are rushed...barely spending more than a few minutes with patient (no doubt driven by all those people waiting). Also, in the last four visits I keep being charged for a refraction procedure they never did. I should not have to keep disputing the charges after every appointment. I have noticed a tendency lately of suggesting extra procedures that do not seem necessary. The staff could be friendlier too, given the frustration most of us are feeling after sitting in two different waiting rooms for an hour. Looking forward to the day when another opthomologists opens shop in Franklin.

Absolutely the best

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Dr Kaldawy is the best ophthalmologist here in Milford. Had my cataracts removed by him at the surgery center at Waltham using latest laser assisted cataract removal. No other place in the Milford area could offer such breakthrough and unparalleled technology.

Disappointing

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Wait times are excessive by any standard of measure. Many people in waiting room get shifted to other waiting rooms behind closed doors. Medical staff call patients by last name. No Mr. No Mrs. . Admin staff are generally ok

20/20

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Doctor Kaldawy earns 5 stars in every category in diagnosing and performing a recent cataract surgery on both of my eyes. The procedure was painless and incredibly successful. This success was due to the expertise of Doctor Kaldawy and the professionalism of his staff. As a result I no longer need glasses. My thanks again to the good doctor.

This is my eye center for life!

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I would not go anywhere else! I am a retired optician and spent my entire professional life working with eye doctors. This is the center to go to. This is a medical eye care practice and provides eye care second to none. In all my professional experience, I have never seen better eye exams performed and better surgical results produced. This practice and in many aspects rivals the best, even in big Boston teaching hospitals where I trained. I take my elderly parents to this practice, my husband goes there and so do my kids. We have never seen such compassionate and skilled staff and doctors. We get checked by an optometrist or experienced technician first and then again, by the medical doctor...which is rare these days. This is my eye center for life!

Hands down the best Dr. - while staff and time leaves a little to be desired

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Doctor Kildawy is a fantastic ophthalmologist!! The best in fact. The wait time in his office is long and the office staff isnt the friendliest, but very minor considering his talent. I will continue to recommend him and see him because he is so so so knowledgeable and personable. He exudes a quiet confidence for which I have the utmost respect.

Best Doctor in Franklin

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

I have never been to a more professional and knowledgeable Doctor. I have many eye problems and have seen many Doctors before...just want to express how happy I am with the excellent care and results.

I like this practice

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I feel very comfortable with my Ophthalmologist. He took care of my entire family and I never wanted to go myself as I tend to be anxious...He was very patient and highly skilled. I now can see the best I've ever seen! Thank you Dr Kaldawy