Learn more about Dr. Roger Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kao, Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kao
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Kao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kao, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colonic Diverticulosis
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Fatty Liver
- Gallbladder Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kao MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Kao practice?
- Dr. Roger Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kao practices Gastroenterology near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Gastroenterologists.