Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Kasendorf
Dr. Roger Kasendorf, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry and Pain Management. Dr. Kasendorf is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. Dr. Kasendorf has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Kasendorf has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Roger Kasendorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Mark Chenven
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Alicja Steiner
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Vishaal Mehra
San Diego, CA 0.22 mi15