A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Keresztes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Keresztes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Keresztes, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keresztes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keresztes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keresztes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Keresztes practice?
Dr. Roger Keresztes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, New York Oncologists, and New York Pathologists.