A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Keresztes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Keresztes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Keresztes, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keresztes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Keresztes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stephen Keresztes MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Keresztes practice?
- Dr. Roger Keresztes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Keresztes practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See New York Hematologists and New York Oncologists.