A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Keresztes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Keresztes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keresztes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keresztes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Keresztes, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keresztes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Keresztes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stephen Keresztes MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Keresztes practice?
- Dr. Roger Keresztes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Keresztes practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stony Brook Hematologists and Stony Brook Oncologists.