Learn more about Dr. Roger Keresztes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Keresztes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Keresztes, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Keresztes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Keresztes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stephen Keresztes MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Keresztes practice?
- Dr. Roger Keresztes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Keresztes practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stony Brook Hematologists and Stony Brook Oncologists.