> > > > Patient Reviews

Miami Hand Center
2750 SW 37th Ave
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
305-642-4263
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  A tough process, but worth the great results  |  show details
by Optional breast enlargement patient on Aug 30th, 2014

There are a lot of great things about Dr. Khouri and his practice, and a lot of bad things, too. After about 4 months of treatment to achieve my current breasts, I could write pages on the topic. Let me start with the positives. After breastfeeding 2 kids, my full breasts were a small B- cup size. I did not want fake feeling and looking silicone breasts. And I wanted no scars. With Dr. Khouri, after a lot of effort on my part, I got small C-sized breasts (though he promised me full Cs) that look and feel perfectly natural, with absolutely no scars on my breasts. That's what I wanted, and he delivered. I believe he can only raise you one cup size, so don't expect more. Now on the down side. One of his staff members is downright acerbic, whereas some were very nice. Also, the Brava coach who teaches you how to use the machine does so impatiently by phone-- not Skype, not in person, not by Face Time. This was crazy considering how complicated her instructions were as to how your breasts are to be positioned on the machine. It was like learning how to drive without seeing a car. Worst still, her instructions by phone were overly complicated. I realized in time that all you needed to do was lean over at the waist, get your breast into the dome, and then adhere the dome onto your skin. That's it. At least her moisturizing and cleaning methods worked, and I developed no sores or anything despite using the Brava for 4 months. My breasts and skin were simply sensitive to the touch. The only complication I really had was that in my final days before surgery, when using the more powerful Turbo machine suctioning on the Brava, one of the domes kept caving in. I was told to create a weird ring-like contraption to try to hold the dome in place. It was an awful solution that never worked, so i had to be given another dome. Also, within a week of having bought the first set of $300 domes, I grew out of them and was told I needed to spend another $300 for larger domes. I wish they had just given me the larger ones to start! Keep in mind that Dr Khouri is a genuine, sweet, enthusiastic optimist, and will make you feel like things will be a breeze and look perfect. I sense he truly believes it. But only he does. It was not a breeze. And not everything came out ideally. I am more than a half year out from my surgery, and I am still bruised and have pain on my legs and hips from the liposuction; I still have no feeling on my knees (sensation is supposed to come back at some point); one of my breasts is a bit larger than the other.; I have small lumps on my legs; and my hips (one of the donor sites) don't look exactly symmetrical (surely only someone staring can tell). About my differently sized breasts, Dr.Khouri insists that's how they were before, but my MRI indicates otherwise. The MRI specifies that they were equal-sized before, and now one is a bit bigger than the other. That's fine, I am very happy with the results and understand this is not a perfect science. I also have some small weird lumps in my legs, where the fat was taken from. I did not have that before, and I am hoping (but not confident) this will smooth out with time. Now let's talk about the process. Sleeping with the Brava was not as hard as I thought. It was bearable, especially once I learned that I could lie a tiny bit on my side by putting a pillow to the side of my back. Sleeping only on your back for 4 months would have been brutal, otherwise. Keep in mind that's 3 weeks of use prior to surgery, and 3 months after surgery. And it was not really painful to use the Brava, even with the turbo attached. I got used to it. The last week, when you need to use the Brava virtually non-stop, was the hardest, as it's hard to lead a normal life. You'll need to work from home. Then after surgery I thought it would all be over. But no, there were more steps than they had told me, and I was back to using the Brava for 3 more months-- my option if I wanted "optimal results". The other option was to use a cast on my breasts for 3 months. That was made to sound easy, until you realize you can't get dressed as it shows through all your clothes. I was told the recovery would be fast. Not true. To start, when I got to surgery, the nurse there told me that this would be 20x more painful than any other surgery I could have. I'm not sure it was that bad, but it was not fun. Getting in and out of bed, going to the bathroom, sitting... all very painful. My breasts felt fine, it was just the fat donor sites that hurt like crazy. And when the pain started to subside weeks later, I had numbness all over the donor sites, as if they had novocaine. That lasted months! Three months after surgery I still could not run or exercise without pain. It felt as if my flesh was too loosely attached to my body where the fat had been taken out, which makes sense, as stuff had been taken out and my flesh surely was not well attached to my body. I found that using Spanx at 3 months just to exercise helped, but don't use Spanx until this time and for a very limited amount of time as it could cause dents. Their website claimed fast recovery, which was the furthest thing from the truth. So now, more than half a year after surgery, I still have dark brown dots (look like large freckles) where he took the fat, all over my body. I believe they will fade with time, but I am not sure. My skin has plenty of freckles, so it's not a big deal, but if I didn't have all my freckles, I'd be more concerned. I also still have large swaths of bruising which look like shadows on my legs. Those are disappearing slowly. I should point out that it was hard to find their offices the first time. The best way to get there is to take Crandon Blvd and then make a right on McCintyre and then the first left street. The building is a two story blue building on your left. Plan on being there several hours as Dr. Khouri is usually running 1-2 hours late, and that applies to every one of your many appointments. All in all, I highly recommend this fat transplant surgery/process to anyone wishing for natural, healthy looking and feeling breasts without the immense risks of complications from traditional breast implants. But you have to have serious commitment to the process. And it's good to know what to expect. I think that had someone told me what I've written here prior to this whole ordeal, I would have had my expectations set far better and I would have been happier all along. So be warned that it's not easy, but the outcome is worth the effort-- at least in my mind. I'm thrilled to be wearing bikinis and strapless dresses again! And my boyfriend sure is happy with the results, too.

by Beth on Jun 11th, 2014

I am very happy with the results and the procedures. I am having reconstruction done after a mastectomy. Not only have I gotten my breast back but I have gotten my body looking great from the liposuction. It has been a long process but the procedure and recovery time have not been bad at all. It is not a major surgery so I have been able to fit it in with my work schedule. Dr Khouri has been great? I was not interested in the other types of reconstruction but his use of the Brava and fat transfer have worked great for me.Another thing I really like is that the operating room is at the same location as the office and that I get to have many of the same staff each time I go in such as Ralph and Marisol. Cindy and Blanca are always there also when you need them. I have recommended Miami Breast Center to others as I am happy with my results.

Doctor's Response

Beth, Thank you very much for the kind words. We always love to hear how our patients feel after their procedure. I'm happy our staff made you feel this comfortable. Thanks again.

|  Changed my mind  |  show details
by Anna on May 14th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Khouri for a consultation for natural breast augmentation - fat grafting. I was surprised to see a cheap office with old furniture and loud tv in tiny reception area full of dermatology patients. He shares office with his wife , a dermatologist. And charges $15000 for surgery? The room for consultation was creepy, and then when they took me outside in my paper gown to take elevator to the 3 floor I was very uncomfortable. They took pictures of my breasts in a big conference room with a room divider to separate a little corner out of the huge room ( where a man was talking on a phone and probably could see me trough gaps in the devider). No privacy. Then the trip back through outside to the cheap creepy room. The doctor was nice but I wasn't convincing. All I heard is that I have enough fat and everything will be great. He was in and out of the room. And I didn't feel like he even cares much. I have ok breasts just small. And at age of 35 feel they are not getting any fuller, so I am afraid to ruin what I have. I paid $250 for consultation. Asked about pictures and they gave me a published book with description of the procedure. I learned more from it. But didn't see any pictures of liposuction areas. I changed my mind to go with dr khouri because I felt that he us too busy and not connected with his patients. He may have too many patients. Also, I asked his stuff to connect me with a real former patient of his, so I can talk to someone who went through this. They promised to connect but never did.

Doctor's Response

Hi Anna. Thank you for visiting our practice and considering our procedure. I am very sorry you feel this way about our office. My wife and I built it new less than 5 years ago and have quickly outgrown the original space. We are in the process of expanding the space to better suit our patient’s needs. We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously. We have implemented several changes based on your comments. The book did contain photos of liposuction areas but probably went unnoticed. We can go ahead and indicate those page to you. Regarding connecting you with a former patient, we have done this many times and will gladly do it again. Please contact our office for this info. We wish you the best.

|  He's an artist, breast cancer survivors' best friend  |  show details
by Wendy Vogel on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Khouri is a visionary pioneer. He gives hope to mastectomy patients who have been turned away by all other plastic surgeons. His procedure requires a commitment of time and energy, it's not a quick fix. But I have two breasts made out of my own body fat without any new scars. They are warm and the skin has sensation. I look normal and I feel normal. No one else could give me this. If you're considering this surgery, you owe it to yourself to check it out. It's the best decision I ever made. Come find me on fatgraftpatients(dot)com. Read my story. See for yourself.

Doctor's Response

I really appreciate your review Wendy. This is exactly what my team & I strive for: to give women who have suffered from breast cancer their natural breasts back. Your positive comments motivate us to keep providing the best care possible.

|  Good but very bad office-finance management  |  show details
by Renata v B. on Apr 29th, 2014

I was operated by dr Khouri on august 1th 2013. I am happy with the result, I have natural breasts again and I am happy with them. I have been asking for an invoice for my Insurance ever since, Almost 9 month later I still don't have it. Terrible finance management.

Doctor's Response

Hello Renata, we are happy YOU ARE HAPPY :) Regarding your invoice, please contact Cindy if this has not been resolved. Thanks for being our patient.

|  So happy I found Dr. Khouri and his staff!  |  show details
by LaVonne Reiser on Apr 24th, 2014

Dr. Khouri and his staff have been such a blessing to me. After being diagnosed with breast cancer and given all my options locally, I just knew there had to be a better way! I researched what is new in breast reconstruction and found Dr. Khouri. I flew to Miami met with him and the general surgeon had a mastectomy with fat grafting the next day. Was walking on the beach 4 days later. I am currently wearing the BRAVA system in preparation for my next procedure in 3 weeks. So happy with the results so far and Dr. Khouri and his staff are very knowledgable and really take the time to answer every question. You may have to wait a few minutes longer but you know its because they are taking their time and helping every patient!

|  Home away from home  |  show details
by Misae G on Mar 28th, 2014

From the first day I landed in Dr. Khouri's office I knew he was special. I have had several procedures and I am very happy with my results. I had a million questions for him. He takes out the time to answer all of them. The perks of having some slimming affects around the waist are almost as wonderful as the care you get from this amazing staff. You will feel very comfortable and at ease here. The work done here is really cutting edge. Thank you!!!!!

|  breast  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2014

I loved Dr.Khouri !! He was late for my app. but the minute he walk in I knew he was for me.He may not have the best bedside manners but I feel he's a savant at what he does and can only focus on his work.He's a genius and best out there so. I love my breast so far I'm 9 days out and love what he did..

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Susan Slawek on Mar 20th, 2014

I loved the staff and Dr. K and my Male Nurse Nick. 5 Stars!!!!

|  housewife  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

I resently had breast fat transfer with Dr. Khouri and I'm extremely happy with my results. Dr. Khouri's staff is great, his nurse was available 24/7 . Great experience, painful surgery but the results are definately worth it.

|  Worst office staff ever  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Khouri to discuss breast reconstruction after bilateral mastectomies and thought I had one. Cindy called me to inform me that the doctor would not be there on the day of my appointment and that his assistant would be seeing me. That was not acceptable to me so I expressed my desire to reschedule the appointment when I could see the doctor. Two weeks before my appointment I received another call from Cindy who was totally confused regarding my appointment stating that she had me all over the place, I reiterated when my appointment was and again she kept referring to another doctor within this office. For the second time I expressed my concern that this form of reconstructive surgery was my only option and after having a very bad experience with my oncologists office who's assistant almost gave me the wrong chemotherapy I had no interest in seeing anyone but Dr. Khouri., She then said that she didn't have my insurance information which was given to her upon making the first appointment. This office showed no compassion to want to help a woman recover from the devastation of breast cancer and the loss of both breasts. It is a very emotion time for women like me and Cindy does her best to use that emotion and depression against you. Apparently because I was a Medicare patient and have allergies to silicone when it is placed inside my body she used this as an excuse to inform me that I was not a candidate and that they would not work with me. My depression over losing my breast and having to spend the rest of my life looking like the bride of Frankenstein doesn't matter to this doctors office. They are the most uncompassionate and inhumane people I have ever encountered. To any woman looking to restore her self worth and appearance after under going the demoralization of breast cancer, chemo and/or radiation side effects, not to mention the trauma of disfigurement. Steer clear of this doctors office as they will do their very best to make you feel worse and then refuse to treat you.

|  Poor Office Management  |  show details
by Impatient patient! on Jul 2nd, 2013

No regard for patients in the waiting room. They have zero communication and poor time management. People here 3 hours waiting without any word for their scheduled surgery ! We have lives and jobs to go to and would not think of doing this to anyone. He may be great but the office management needs help.

|  My Amazement  |  show details
by Mary Veitia on Jun 30th, 2013

I heard of Dr. Khouri through a presentation done at South Miami Hospital. I had just finished a heavy dose of radiation and was very reluctant to have implants.I had a radical mastectomy and never dreamt I could have a breast again without a foreign object in my body. When I went to see Dr Khouri for the first time he looked at me and said" I can grow a breast for you". He instilled in me instant confidence and hope. I am still young enough and wanted this breast , so we started the procedure. I bought the Brava Domes and started wearing it.I followed all of his recommendations and to may amazement I saw how there was a breast starting to form. It was a little hard at times because the radiation had burnt my skin and was actually stuck to my chest bone, but I must say Dr Khouri is a genius.Little by little, with lots of love and patience he did a great job building my breast. I had several fat injections in the skin that kept expanding and before i realized I was not wearing a prosthesis any longer. I was wearing a bra, and that was WONDERFUL; I also had feeling in my breast and that! was amazing. I still need one more procedure and then I will have finished.I look at my self in the mirror and see two breasts wow! I love Dr Khouri because he really cares and that to me is very important. I recommend him to everyone I talk to that has gone through Breast Cancer or that has had Breast Implants, because nothing compares to this! Mary

|  Amazing doctors and staff at Miami Breast Center  |  show details
by Lisa Collins on Apr 24th, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Khouri and Dr. Rotemberg that did my breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy by Dr. Torres-Salich at the Miami Breast Center. I am only in the initial stages of reconstruction but so far I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Khouri and Dr. Rotemberg are extremely talented and his entire staff is kind, caring and wonderful to work with. I was up and around 4 days after surgery and 10 days after I was driving, shopping and getting back to my normal routine. It is now 4 weeks later and though my body is still healing and I get tired and need to rest still, I can't imagine going with any other process for reconstruction. What Dr. Khouri is doing for women with cancer is a gift. Thank you Dr. Khouri and Dr. Rotemberg for being ahead of the times.

|  Reconstruction  |  show details
by VA on Feb 12th, 2013

I had a prophylactic mastectomy with silicone implants which went horribly wrong. My only option was fat grafting, so I decided to travel 3000 km to go to the best, Dr Khouri. He is the BEST at what he does, because he invented the procedure. His staff is courteous, caring and dedicated. Dr Khouri explained to me what I can expect in terms of size, pain and number of procedures required. I am very happy with my results and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering breast reconstruction. I was very disappointed to read some of the comments made. The woman who thinks Dr Khouri touched her in an inappropriate way is surely dillusional. As well, the comment with respect to experimentation is unfair. Dr Khouri is correcting OTHER surgeons mistakes. He does what is best for the patient, including changing his plan at the last minute. There are very few surgeons with such vision and compassion for their patients. For those who were unhappy with their results, they never gave Dr Khouri an opportunity to finish what he started. Good luck to you!!!!

|  My review of Dr. Roger Khouri  |  show details
by Alexandra on Feb 5th, 2013

I have been extremely fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Khouri's. At the age of 50, I had two procedures in 2010 to correct a lumpectomy defect (benign pathology) performed in 1993 and to augment my breasts, which never developed beyond an AAA cup. For many years (decades) I struggled with my lack of breast development and late my lumpectomy defect. Yet traditional means of reconstruction and/or augmentation were simply unacceptable to me. Decades later I discovered Dr. Khouri, BRAVA and AFT (autologous fat grafting). With a minimally invasive procedure, Dr. Khouri was able to provide me with the breasts that nature seemed to forget, to repair the one that ended up disfigured, and at the same time trimmed away a bit of the fat from places that no matter how fit I was or healthy I lived, simply would not go. Dr. Khouri is a brilliant surgeon, an artist and a perfectionist. He is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever met.

by nela cano on Jan 20th, 2013

My review of Dr. Khouri is that his method rocks! I have natural looking breasts with SENSATION which is something you cannot get with implants.

|  My Review of Dr. Roger Khouri and the Miami Breast Cemter  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

I am so happy a friend referred my to Dr. Khouri. His website was so informative I pretty much had all my questions answered before going to my appointment. My breasts look great after my surgery and my recovery was great. I was in sore for about a week but not enough to keep me from work. I am now referring my girlfriends to go see Dr. Khouri and his great staff at Miami Breast Center.

|  Incredible surgeon! I'm whole again!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

From my first consultation, I had complete confidence and trust in Dr. Khouri. He has a unique blend of real compassion for his patients coupled with amazing skill as a surgeon and real passion for perfection. I'm so lucky to have found him! He redid my breast reconstruction and I am beyond pleased. I never thought I would look this "normal" again. I wear low-cut tops and revealing bathing suits and no one would ever guess that I had a double mastectomy. Thank you so much Dr. Khouri!

|  Overall good results  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Went for hand surgery. WAIT TIME IS OUTRAGEOUS. A patients time is just as valuable to the patient as the doctors time is to him. At a doctors office they expect you to be prompt for your appointment. I would expect the same courtesy. Being a doctors office you know there is often some delay BUT this place is ridiculous. I visited the office 4 times and the surgery center 1. I waited for no less than an hour and hour and a half twice the worst was two hours. This is just poor scheduling since EVERY time I went it was the same.I was supposed to see Dr. Khouri - only saw him briefly 2 of the 5 times. The visits were covered by a very nice doctor in his practice. I get the feeling he does the surgery and they do everything else. They will not make exceptions and/or work with you. Only could make appt for Monday no other day even at another location. Overall results good but their customer service and care lacks a lot to be desired. The office people and assistants were all very nice and pleasant it is just the policies that need some work. Especially the wait time. Entirely unreasonable.

|  Incredible surgeon and compassionate human being!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

It is almost 2 yrs since Dr. Khouri re-did my breast reconstruction. I am beyond thrilled with what he was able to do for me. Instead of cold, hard implants that rolled to the side, lumps, dents and bones protruding, I now have warm, soft, natural breasts! Dr. Khouri is such an amazing surgeon and true perfectionist. He is kind and genuinely cares for his patients. He is skilled and innovative and strives for the best possible result. I feel better about my body now than before my double mastectomy! The lipo was icing on the cake! I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Dr. Khouri!

Aug 5th, 2012

Great Doctor,great surgeon fantastic results

|  Dr. Khouri is truly a miracle worker!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Khouri is an amazing surgeon! I had fat grafting surgeries to repair a botched breast reconstruction from a double mastectomy with radiation. I am finally whole again thanks to this man. He has always been kind, considerate and professional! He truly cares about his patients. Definitely a rarity in his industry. My results are near perfection and the liposuction was a bonus. No dimpling or scarring there, just thinner! I would recommend this for any woman.

|  Fat Transfer to Breasts  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Only kept about 1/3 of the fat, but the shape is good. The damage from the lipo is a disgrace. My thighs are left with big holes and ruts. My stomach is wrinkled. I don't go to the beach anymore.

Doctor's Response

We value patient satisfaction and take serious action regarding any concerns. Your final breast size is a direct result of your compliance with BRAVA use, both before and after surgery. We care about your concern and, given the opportunity, would gladly resolve any dissatisfaction issues.

May 26th, 2012

He treats his patients like lab specimens experimenting on them without their consent. Most of the time he has visiting surgeons who are doing the surgeries without patient's knowledge. And his OR has become an assembly line where corners are cut. I've never been treated so poorly. I felt like I was in a third world country.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

We are truly sorry that you did not have a more positive experience. We are surprised to read the reasons why. Dr. Khouri is a world renowned surgeon that trains and mentors surgeons from all around the world. Most patients feel extra assurance knowing additional surgeons are present and watching. If anybody is uncomfortable with having additional surgeons present during their surgery we always respect that. Our state of the art facility is regulated by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare. Visiting surgeons are only allowed to watch, never to touch anything, let alone do any surgery. We always offer the most professional and highest quality of care. We thank you for your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. Be certain that your review will be shared with Dr. Khouri, our nurses, and staff.

|  Creeped out and unsure about fat grafting for augmentation with him  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

Waited 3 hours! I almost missed my flight back home. He saw me 10-15 minutes. I felt violated after he squeezed my left nipple and right breast and provided no medical reason for doing so. His nurse was there but texting, she seems to be well intentioned however I feel she looks the other way many a times. I think he overestimated how much fat he could graft out of a very thin me. I asked to see a photo album and there is none. Most PS have one. He runs in and out so does the Assistant and she pt my b-day wrong on a form and I corrected her and she still got it wrong...made me wonder if I choose him if any details will be missed. This is my personal experience, many women seem to be pleased with him and results. But two pictures on his site of very flat girls like me look like they have round implants not real breasts and others have to much on top and the breast looks deformed on the upper pole.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for your wait time. In order to access if you're a good candidate for Dr. Khouri's breast procedure a thorough examination of the breasts is necessary. We're sorry if this made you uncomfortable. This procedure has been very successful, even with very skinny patients. Our amazing results are hard to believe but we assure you they are not implants. The transplanted fat will take the shape of the recipients' natural breast, which varies from patient to patient. It makes us happy and proud to know that most of our patients are extremely satisfied with their results. We always look for ways to improve our service so we appreciate your feedback. We have been working on a photo album and are constantly adding pictures to our website. Thank you for your suggestion. We hope you had a safe trip home.

|  Khouri for Breast Reconstruction using Fat Grafting  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

His office is a train wreck. 3 hour wait for consult, inaccurate insurance information, overcharged for services and had to fight for a refund for 6 months- the list goes on and on.He is very skilled at what he does but is very arrogant and does not like to be questioned about anything. If you are considering having surgery with him I would get everything in writing ahead of time as several things changed right before or during my surgery. I have heard from several different patients that he changed incision site locations, lipo sites and implant sizes without discussing it with the patient first. He also does not tell his patients that another doctor is actually doing the lipo or that he is constantly training other surgeons who may or may not be operating on you. His post-op care is no better. I was shoved out the door immediately upon waking in Recovery and told to come back in 4 days. My post op appointment was 10 minutes long and then I never heard from his office again.

Doctor's Response

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations. We are constantly enhancing all aspects of our practice to improve our patient's experience. In order to meet demand for Dr. Khouri's breast procedure we have added more staff and a 2nd experienced surgeon has joined our team at the Miami Breast Center in October 2012. Surgeons from all over the world come to learn from Dr. Khouri. If anybody is uncomfortable with having additional surgeons present during their surgery we always respect that. We want all our patients to have a positive experience and the very best results.

|  Dr. Khouri has a HUGE ego...  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I agree with the previous review. Besides the staff being unprofessional, Dr. Khouri came in and didn't even greet me ( no hello, hi, wazzup, nothing!)... he turned to the computer screen, completely turning his back on me and didn't look at me for even a second while he was talking into his hand recorder. He didn't even have the courtesy to close the door (maybe his ego didn't fit in the room) and other patients kept coming by asking questions and talking to him... He then left with one of them and didn't even say thanks nor goodbye.Maybe this guy is the non plus ultra of hand surgeons (not sure if he is but whatever) but I expect ANY professional (especially when they charged $400 for 6-7 mins) to AT LEAST say hello and goodbye and LOOK AT MY FACE when you are talking to me.Dr. Khouri: I hope I never need special hand surgery, but if I ever do, I will go to ANY hand specialist BUT YOU.Stop believing your own press clippings buddy... you are not God.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

We are very surprised to read your review. We value all our patients. Be certain that your review will be shared with all our staff to make sure your concerns are noticed. We are always looking for ways to improve our patients' experience. Please accept our most sincere apologies.

Dec 5th, 2011

Saw Dr. Roger Khouri today at his office today with my 3 year old who has a fracture in his index finger. Dr. Khouri was rude and was disinterested in everything I had to say regarding my son's injury. His staff berated my son for not sitting still during x-rays. They did a terrible job taping his fingers and now I am going to take him to Miami Children's Hospital so they can fix what was done. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY DON'T GO SEE THIS QUACK !!!!!!!

Doctor's Response

It is extremely unfortunate that your visit with us did not meet your expectations considering his expertise and well established positive reputation. We are very surprised about your comments. We strive to offer excellent care to everyone,especially children. Any voiced concerns about the level of care received at the Miami Hand Center are immediately addressed. We hope your son had a full recovery. We constantly work hard to improve all aspects of our patients experience and we value all comments we receive.

May 25th, 2011

Way too long of a wait time - ALWAYS - every time. Runs in and out and I feel like he doesn't care about me. I feel like a number. He leaves out the door before I am even done talking.

Doctor's Response

We regret to hear you didn't have a positive experience. On some days our wait time increases due to hospital emergency calls that Dr. Khouri needs to attend. In this situation our patients are willing to wait for his world renowned expertise. Dr. Khouri cares deeply about his patients and is always looking for ways to improve the level of care and service offered to you. We want all our patients to be happy. Be assured that your feedback will help us enhance the experience of our future patients.

by Jerry Knee on Apr 11th, 2011

Dr Kouri removed an old burn scaring which covered over half of my back that was breaking down and causing constant irratatation and possible cancer by removing the scarred areas and substuting ajacient non-scarred skin.I believe this called "flap surgery".He and his assitants are fantastic.Igive him 4 stars and my everlasting thanks.

|  Fantastic surgeon  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Yes, having to wait isn't much fun, but Dr. Khouri is the best and will answer every question you might have. He is an extremely skilled and compassionate surgeon whose goal is perfection. Truly cares about his patients.

|  Finger jammed  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

The doctor was very good, be prepared to wait. It was not 30 minutes , its was 1 hr 30 minutes.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. Due to high demand we have recently added additional staff and highly qualified surgeons have joined our practice. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Khouri is the type of doctor that is running out of the door before you're done with your sentence. He's smart but he's also cocky and careless. He operates at only the worst hospital in FL. If Dr. Khouri was less careless and had better bed side manners, I would give him a better rating.

Doctor's Response

Your review was most disappointing and surprising. Dr. Khouri cares a lot about his patients and wants their experience to be positive and memorable. That's why he built his own ambulatory surgery center, which is the only state of the art surgery center of its kind in Key Biscayne. Most of his surgeries are performed there since 2010. It is certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare and we are committed to safety and quality service. We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations and we certainly hope you give us another opportunity.