Dr. Roger Kierce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
He is the greatest doctor. He is patient, kind and has wonderful bedside manner. He delivered 3 of my 4 children. He is amazing. He is cutting edge and will tailor treatments for you. I needed a procedure and thank god he told the urologist not to use the vaginal mesh on me. I highly recommend him.

August 11th, 2016
I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. The staff is another story. No one answers the phone calls, and when you leave a message no one calls you back unless you call them back a few times. The staff gives wrong information and is not helpful. One time I asked for the doctor to call me and the staff called me back and said you need to come in to talk to him he can't call you. Never go to this doctor. It is like pulling teeth to talk to someone at the office. I feel bad for anyone who thinks about using this doctor.

December 1st, 2015
The Absolute BEST
Dr. Kierce is the most knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor I have ever been to in my adult life. I trust him completely with my life and that of my unborn child during pregnancy. He is a straight shooter and tells it like it is, which I appreciate. His ability to treat you like a human being, have a sense of humor, and know with certainty what is best for your health is a combination not found in many doctors. I wish he could be my primary care doctor, that is how much I trust him! If you are looking for the best of the best, a true standout in his field and in the medical community as a whole, he is your man. Also, office staff is lovely and very friendly! I always look forward to my visits at his office!

March 24th, 2015
Trust him with my life
What an incredible doctor. Not only is he one of the most intelligent OB's I ever met but what an amazing bedside manner! He really listens to you and is always correct with his knowledge. I had my daughter with Dr K. The entire pregnancy and delivery was fantastic. His staff is great ( jackie xx ) and all the girls in the office. He also takes you right away and answers all of your questions. So if you want to feel confident about the opinion of a dr of OB, Kierce is where you should go especially if your having a baby. Go straight to his office ..

March 21st, 2014
Patient
I must say I truly love Dr. Kierce and his Staff! He truly cares for his patients and goes beyond to make sure your health is ok and your visits go as ease. I never went to a male doctor because I never felt comfortable but with Dr. Kierce I felt so comfortable. He truly cared for me and spoke to me after every visit so I understand everything that was going on. To walk in his office and his staff greet you by your name and to remember who you are makes me feel comfortable and pleasantly puts a smile on my face. I tell all my friends switching to him was the best choice made.

June 11th, 2013
The best doctor
I like this doctor because he doesn't beat around the bush and he doesn't try to console you with "but everything will be fine" he's straight and simple. I like that. A lot of people don't like how direct he is because they are not use to someone like him. But I've been with this doctor since I was 17yo and 9 years later he's about to deliver my second child. He truly is the best. And makes you feel so comfortable. I remember my first time going to him I was scared cuz I wanted a female and once he got in the room his presence was so strong my fear went out the door. Hands down, He's the BEST

July 3rd, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Kierce is an amazing man and doctor. He takes his time to listen and honestly saved me through my post postpartum depression. Hands down he is the best GYN/OBGYN ever!

January 13th, 2012
Dr. Kierce is an excellent doctor and took such wonderful care of me and my daughter during my pregnancy & delivery. I can't say enough good things about him!

January 11th, 2012
HE IS MY FAVORITE!!!! Great listener! I fully trust!!!! Would never go to any other ob/gyn