Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger King
Dr. Roger King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. King is affiliated with Grafton City Hospital, Monongalia County General Hospital and West Virginia University Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger King has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Roger King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Ferdinand Martinez
Morgantown, WV 0 mi15
Dr. Charles Heiskell
Morgantown, WV 0 mi48
Dr. Nabeel El-Amir
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Morgantown, WV 0 mi28