A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kirchner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kirchner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Warren Kirchner MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. Roger Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kirchner practices Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.