inactive

Roger M Kligler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2011
A very kind and considerate doctor who spends time with his patients.
I was extremely impressed by my first visit, and the thorough examination I was given and the attention to details of my medical history. Tests that were ordered that I had never had by my previour PCP, and a new medication that I should have been taking to protect my kidneys that had never been prescribed before. I could not have been more pleased and I rate him A+

June 13th, 2011
On average, I wait 1-2 hours, and see the Dr. for about 10 minutes. I can always get an appointment within a week, but rarely on the day I call. I never get to speak with him directly if I have a problem with medication but rather receive a call back from an assistant 24-48 hours after I leave an urgent message.

March 1st, 2011
Dr. Kligler has been my doctor for 28 yrs. I find him comforting and easy to talk to.Sometimes the wait is long but I know when and if I need that extra time he will be there for me.