A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Klima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Klima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Klima, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klima graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Klima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Radim Klima MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Roger R. Klima practice?
- Dr. Roger Klima has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Klima practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.