A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Klima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Klima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klima
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Klima, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klima graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Klima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Klima MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Roger Klima practice?
- Dr. Roger Klima has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Klima practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.