A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Knapp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Knapp practice?
Dr. Roger Knapp practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians.