Learn more about Dr. Roger Kobayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kobayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kobayashi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobayashi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kobayashi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kobayashi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Kobayashi practice?
Dr. Roger Kobayashi practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE.
See Omaha Allergists, Omaha Pediatricians, and Omaha Pediatric Specialists.