A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kobayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kobayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobayashi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobayashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kobayashi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobayashi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobayashi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hiro Kobayashi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Kobayashi practice?
- Dr. Roger Kobayashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kobayashi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Allergists and Omaha Pediatricians.