A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kobayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kobayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobayashi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobayashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kobayashi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobayashi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobayashi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hiro Kobayashi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Kobayashi practice?
- Dr. Roger Kobayashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kobayashi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Allergists and Omaha Pediatricians.