A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kula
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kula, FAAN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kula graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kula has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Kula FAAN and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Kula practice?
- Dr. Roger Kula has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kula practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Neurologists.