A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kula, FAAN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kula graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kula has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Wayne Kula FAAN and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Kula practice?
- Dr. Roger Kula has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kula practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Neurologists.