Learn more about Dr. Roger Albin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Albin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Albin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Nerve Degeneration
- Olivopontocerebellar Atrophies
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Albin graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Albin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Albin practice?
Dr. Roger Albin practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.