A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Albin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Albin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Albin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Olivopontocerebellar Atrophies
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Albin graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Albin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Albin MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Albin practice?
- Dr. Roger Albin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Albin practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.