Dr. Roger Land MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Hixson, TN

October 13th, 2016
90 second visit totally uninterested just in and out

May 11th, 2016
Needs a lesson in Bedside manners!
My dad was a recent patient of Dr. Land at North Park hospital. He made remarks to my mother, who is 80 years old and myself that was uncalled for during my fathers hospitalization. On two different occasions my father bled from a wound on his back. He made the statement that there was a little over excitement of this incident. My father required blood transfusion to include blood platelets. He will never be any of my families doctor. I was not impressed with any professionalism. It is O.K. Dr. Land. You will get there one day, either with your parents or yourself. Sorry, I had to choose one star but you don't deserve that. You will not have to see me or my family again for my dad died at your horrible hospital. Oh and the lovely wound nurse that talked so rude to my mother, you reap what you sow in this life.

May 19th, 2015
Dr Land is a skilled and caring surgeon

January 28th, 2015
No complaints. Surgery went well this past Monday.

January 10th, 2015
I have used him twice. He is the best most courteous Surgeon in TN.

July 30th, 2013
I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone for any reason. He is a horrible surgeon and completely messed up my "routine" gallbladder removal so bad that it literally almost took my life and i ended up in the hospital for 15 days straight. I cannot express how serious this situation was and continues to be and how much it has taken from me and my family. Not only did he mess up my original surgery, but was unable to fix his mistake when I was rushed in for emergency surgery due to a massive amount of bile leakage. It took another team of doctors to try and fix his mistake. I have had ten surgeries in all since the original surgery and am expected to have another soon as a direct result of this "doctors" errors. Who knows how many more surgeries I will have to endure to try and maintain as comfortable of a life as possible. I have gone to countless doctors and specialists and I have had to spend tens of thousands of dollars and have suffered excruciating pain for two and a half years now bc of him. I have not only lost money bc of him but I have also lost quality of life. I have been able to work due to the intensity of the pain and the frequency of the surgeries I have had to have to try and fix this catastrophe. This man should be paying me. This is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Not only did he mess me up for life but when he realized he couldn't fix his own mistake he was very nonchalant and talked to us like it was no big deal. He has the worst bedside manner. Thank God for those of you have survived this man's hands. (The only reason I gave him one star is because I was unable to post this without marking something in that field. He deserves no stars.)

April 25th, 2011
all
Great surgeon...recovery fast..and a great staff...