A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Langston practice?
Dr. Roger Langston practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.