A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Langston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger H S Langston MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Langston practice?
- Dr. Roger Langston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Langston practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.