Learn more about Dr. Roger Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Langston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langston
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Langston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger H S Langston MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Langston practice?
- Dr. Roger Langston has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Langston practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.