A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lash
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Lash, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stacey Lash MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Lash practice?
- Dr. Roger Lash has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Lash practices Ophthalmology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Ophthalmologists.