A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Levy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Albert Levy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Roger Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Levy practices Family Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Primary Care Doctors.