A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Levy practice?
Dr. Roger Levy practices Family Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Family Physicians.