A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Albert Levy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Roger Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Levy practices Family Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Primary Care Doctors.