A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kenji Long MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Long practice?
- Dr. Roger Long has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roger Long practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Folsom Internists, Folsom Endocrinologists, Folsom Pediatricians, and Folsom Pediatric Specialists.