Learn more about Dr. Roger Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kenji Long MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Long practice?
- Dr. Roger Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Long practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Endocrinologists, San Francisco Pediatricians, and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.