Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Ludwig is a great doctor. My family has been through poulsbo urgent care on several occasions and have always been pleased with his knowledge and professionalism. He always listens to us and doesn't make snap judements on our problem. Great doctor!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 20th, 2011

This is a very compassionate doctor. He is skilled and shows true concern for the patients he cares for. He has become well known in his community as one of the best clinicians. I read the other review, I can tell you that is not true! He is not a pill pusher and will not give addictive pain medications hand over fist like so many doctors out there. Patients that don't like him are just drug seekers and cheats!

Worst DR ever!!!!!! show details Worst DR ever!!!!!!
Jul 27th, 2011

Worst DR ever. Rude and do not care about patients at all. Made me feel that he was only there to be paid. If you are really concern about your health and you family's health look for another DR because he will not help you. It is very sad and I wonder how many lifes he has affected. When I think of a DR I imagine someone that can help me or that at least will take the time to hear me and care about my health problems. I guess I forgot that like any other jobs there are doctors that love their work and will help you and those who don't care and are only there for the pay. It is a very sad situation. I hope I could help you with this comment.