Dr. Roger Ludwig Jr DO Patient Reviews

May 13th, 2016
Great Doctor
Great Doctor! Have seen him a couple of times, from a dislocated shoulder to kidney stones. Thank goodness he was there to help me.

November 23rd, 2015
Great doctor
He was a great doctor, very nice! He was able to help me figure out why I was in pain! I would gladly see him again!

December 31st, 2011
Dr. Ludwig is a great doctor. My family has been through poulsbo urgent care on several occasions and have always been pleased with his knowledge and professionalism. He always listens to us and doesn't make snap judements on our problem. Great doctor!!

September 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
This is a very compassionate doctor. He is skilled and shows true concern for the patients he cares for. He has become well known in his community as one of the best clinicians. I read the other review, I can tell you that is not true! He is not a pill pusher and will not give addictive pain medications hand over fist like so many doctors out there. Patients that don't like him are just drug seekers and cheats!

July 27th, 2011
Worst DR ever!!!!!!
Worst DR ever. Rude and do not care about patients at all. Made me feel that he was only there to be paid. If you are really concern about your health and you family's health look for another DR because he will not help you. It is very sad and I wonder how many lifes he has affected. When I think of a DR I imagine someone that can help me or that at least will take the time to hear me and care about my health problems. I guess I forgot that like any other jobs there are doctors that love their work and will help you and those who don't care and are only there for the pay. It is a very sad situation. I hope I could help you with this comment.