Dr. Roger Lunke Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Roger Lunke?

Posted on October 13th, 2017

He is the worst dr ever. He's rude to nurses, and they are the ones that care for you. He avoided answering my questions. Replaced my hip and it started running stuff from wound. Ended up having to have a second surgery, needed wound vacs a picc line for 8 weeks and he wanted to operate a third time. I wouldn't allow him to touch me. I went in for a hip replacement and spent 22 days in the hospital. And it took over a year to get well enough to have another surgery to correct what he did. I wouldn't have given him 1 star if this site would have let me. Please find another dr

Dr. Lunke is great!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

He did my knee surgery 1.5 yrs ago. His office staff is nice and it is easy to get an appointment. I like the fact that he does surgeries on Saturday at the downtown hospital location. I felt very comfortable with him and felt he resolved my problem. He takes time with you and actually follows up by phone!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I have been going to him for about 10 yrs. he has taken care of me after MVA. He did RTK, left open Rotator cuff repair, rt rotator cuf arthroscopic repair an this Saturday he did arthroscopic repair of left knee. I love the type of incision he made on my total knee. More cosmetically appearance. When I have LTK, when needed even if I have to travel from out of town. I walked all over Holy Land with my RTK. No extra pain or discomfort from walking. I m able to squat and if need be get on floor and get myself up without help. I am now 69 yrs old. I am an RN that worked OR in my younger years. I thoroughly Recommend Dr Roger Lunke for areas he cites in his website.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Excellent service! Great doctor, super knowledgeable!

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Dr. Roger Lunke is a excellent Dr. I came to him after being treated by another Dr, who performed a total knee replacement, which went terrible wrong. When I first went to Dr. Lunke, he made me feel very comfortable, took an xray and told me exactly what he would do to correct the problem. He performed the surgery, and I feel great. It has been about 5 weeks now and I have no pain and I am able to do all the excercises which is so different from the last Dr. The pain I had when I first went to him, I no longer have. I have my life back. I am able to go places and do things, I never thought I would be able to do again. He did for me what I thought no one could do. He takes time with you and it shows that he actually cares for his patients. He even called me at my home to check up on me. Excellent, excellent Dr. Love him. When anyone asks me who to go to for a knee replacement, I cant get his name out fast enough. I know I have sent two people already.

Harold

Posted on October 5th, 2012

DR. Lunke did two knee replacements for me. Both times the surgery went very well. I know that he has a drier personality, but I did not want a friend, I wanted a top notch surgeon. He is extremely particular in what he wants done by his staff, surgical team and patients. If I needed any other orthopedic surgery I would use him. By the way 10 years ago he did an HTO that gave me aditional pain relief until I could get my knees done.

Couldn't use previous doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2011

The doctor whom performed my first surgery was unable to see me as he no longer took my insurance. I found Dr. Lunke and because his staff was so nice and professional, I assumed he was. WRONG! He is extremely rude and has no compassion. He thinks everyone is drug-seeking. Even those whose X-rays clearly show the patient is in moderate-severe pain. I didn't even mention a prescription. He asked what my pain level was, I told him, and he starts declaring, "I don't give pain meds until AFTER surgery". Okay?!?!? I don't believe I asked. Work and expertise is superb, just wish his bedside manners were. But then again, they aren't here to make friends with us.

patient's relative

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr is caring, knowledgeable, 24/7, and his staff is great.

Posted on December 6th, 2009

Dr Lunke has been very thourough with me. I had some pre-existing injuries that he was relentless in helping me out on. He's very serious and gets down to business. If you want a conversationist then you won't like Luncke. But if you want a good surgeon then he's your man.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family. He is the most uncaring doctor I have ever met.

Posted on July 20th, 2017