Dr. Roger Lunke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2015
I have been going to him for about 10 yrs. he has taken care of me after MVA. He did RTK, left open Rotator cuff repair, rt rotator cuf arthroscopic repair an this Saturday he did arthroscopic repair of left knee. I love the type of incision he made on my total knee. More cosmetically appearance. When I have LTK, when needed even if I have to travel from out of town. I walked all over Holy Land with my RTK. No extra pain or discomfort from walking. I m able to squat and if need be get on floor and get myself up without help. I am now 69 yrs old. I am an RN that worked OR in my younger years. I thoroughly Recommend Dr Roger Lunke for areas he cites in his website.

July 13th, 2015
Excellent service! Great doctor, super knowledgeable!

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Roger Lunke is a excellent Dr. I came to him after being treated by another Dr, who performed a total knee replacement, which went terrible wrong. When I first went to Dr. Lunke, he made me feel very comfortable, took an xray and told me exactly what he would do to correct the problem. He performed the surgery, and I feel great. It has been about 5 weeks now and I have no pain and I am able to do all the excercises which is so different from the last Dr. The pain I had when I first went to him, I no longer have. I have my life back. I am able to go places and do things, I never thought I would be able to do again. He did for me what I thought no one could do. He takes time with you and it shows that he actually cares for his patients. He even called me at my home to check up on me. Excellent, excellent Dr. Love him. When anyone asks me who to go to for a knee replacement, I cant get his name out fast enough. I know I have sent two people already.

October 5th, 2012
Harold
DR. Lunke did two knee replacements for me. Both times the surgery went very well. I know that he has a drier personality, but I did not want a friend, I wanted a top notch surgeon. He is extremely particular in what he wants done by his staff, surgical team and patients. If I needed any other orthopedic surgery I would use him. By the way 10 years ago he did an HTO that gave me aditional pain relief until I could get my knees done.

April 14th, 2011
Couldn't use previous doctor
The doctor whom performed my first surgery was unable to see me as he no longer took my insurance. I found Dr. Lunke and because his staff was so nice and professional, I assumed he was. WRONG! He is extremely rude and has no compassion. He thinks everyone is drug-seeking. Even those whose X-rays clearly show the patient is in moderate-severe pain. I didn't even mention a prescription. He asked what my pain level was, I told him, and he starts declaring, "I don't give pain meds until AFTER surgery". Okay?!?!? I don't believe I asked. Work and expertise is superb, just wish his bedside manners were. But then again, they aren't here to make friends with us.

January 8th, 2010
patient's relative
Dr is caring, knowledgeable, 24/7, and his staff is great.

December 6th, 2009
Dr Lunke has been very thourough with me. I had some pre-existing injuries that he was relentless in helping me out on. He's very serious and gets down to business. If you want a conversationist then you won't like Luncke. But if you want a good surgeon then he's your man.

March 31st, 2009
I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family. He is the most uncaring doctor I have ever met.