A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Maalouf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Maalouf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita, Wichita, KS.
Dr. Maalouf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Shands At Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Elias Maalouf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Roger Maalouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Maalouf practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Internists and Saint Joseph Infectious Disease Doctors.