Dr. Roger Macduff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Macduff?

October 18th, 2015

My Godsend.

Was admitted to hospital from ER and required emergency abdominal surgery. I had never been seen by this doctor prior but he came in very calm and had thoroughly reviewed my medical history and spoken to my primary care provider. He went through everything with me and we agreed on a plan. He was thoughtful and kind and although I had to end up with an open surgery I felt comfortable with his care. He was at my bedside in recovery to tell me he could not do the surgery laparoscopicly. He followed up each day and after surgery. Dr. MacDuff was a Godsend and is a remarkable doctor and person. I can't say enough about how wonderful and caring he is. He truly is wonderful at his job and cares about his patients.

August 26th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. MacDuff for the past 20 years for my annual check up. He is a wonderful and caring doctor. I am very happy that I have access to such a great doctor.

February 13th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

I have never written a review of any kind before - but wanted to say I think Dr. MacDuff is the best, more caring doctor I have ever had. I have been having my annual check up for last 18 years with Dr. MacDuff. Each time is a good experience. I always feel that Dr. MacDuff truly cares about my health. He explains all issues clearly. I recommend him w/o reservation.

June 28th, 2012

No caring to his patients

In my experience, Dr. Macduff does not seek out the reason why a specific symptom is occurring. He prescribes you medications without any explanation for your symptoms and tells you any emergency just go to walk in clinic.

April 30th, 2012

3 1/2 weeks and still no follow up

left 4 messages and no calls back for 3 weeks!! Completely unacceptable

January 19th, 2012

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen!!

MacDuff is by far my favorite doctor I've ever seen in any field. He is thorough and intelligent, and truly listens to you. He is also very down to earth and realistic when giving advice.

December 18th, 2009

best OB/GYN in the elmhurst group. Out of the 5 OB's on staff, he is the most caring, sincere and imformative. He always gave me the answers i was looking for. where as the others come off cold and uncaring. He knows his stuff, is very also extremely cute!! He remembered me each visit and treated me like he honestly cared about me and how I was feeling. I LOVE Dr. MacDuff. I would strongly recommend him to everyone!

November 13th, 2009

Bad experience

He is very talkative, ask you a lot of questions during visit; however, he will not answer the question you ask or give you a clear answer. Like he is in a rush when you see him, and he does not have a good memory for the lab results or give you the prescription you asked. BAD EXPERIENCE!!! Will not recommend him to anyone.

November 12th, 2009

He is very patient, however, he always has a short memory. For example, he will forget what medication he gave you last time.

July 28th, 2009

Overall, he is a nice person.

very patient

November 1st, 2008

Best doctor

I love Dr. MacDuff. He is gentle, undertanding, and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He has a way of making you feel comfortable, andheis very thourough in his practices. I woudl reccomend him in a second!

July 24th, 2017