A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mackinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mackinnon is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackinnon
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mackinnon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mackinnon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackinnon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Alan Mackinnon MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Mackinnon practice?
- Dr. Roger Mackinnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mackinnon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.